White Canyon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
White Canyon

A wolf role playing site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Curious Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Male Posts : 267

Main Character
Character Name: Joker
Pack Position: Pack Leader
Territory: The Junkyard

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:13 pm

The Joker sat on the edge of the Junkyard and looked out across it. He'd never been around here before. It was a strange place. Full of new smells. He stood up as Evangeline came over to him.

Evangeline cocked her head to the side as she watched her mate. "No sign of any other wolves. It's like the place is deserted. Like a ghost town."
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
FerretFanatic

Female Posts : 89

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:30 am

Bones had hidden as soon as he got the faintest whiff of wolf. It had been carried on the light wind and was hard to pick up because of the rain. If they came here, he was almost certain that they wouldn't be able to sniff him out because of the rain washing away his scent. Wait a sec... why am i hiding? Bones thought. He leaped out from behind a tire and faced the strangers. He was careful to make sure his pose wasn't aggressive, or too friendly either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.realtwilightlover.piczo.com/?cr=1
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:22 am

Evangeline growled slightly at the stranger. She nuzzled her mate, then turned to face the unfamiliar wolf. "Who are you?" she asked threateningly.

Joker watched his mate and the stranger. He preferred being quiet, unless there was the chance to throw someone's life into chaos if he spoke. Besides, Evangeline liked dealing with things like this.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
FerretFanatic

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 9:43 am

Bones snarled angrily at the threat in the females voice. "Trust me lady - don't challenge me. I'm just passing through. There's no need to wet yourself - or to start a fight. If you mind out of my way i' ll be able to pass through peacefully."
He wasn't in the mood for fighting. As soon as they moved out of his way, he would leave.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:29 am

Evangeline straightened. "Which way are you going? The forest, or the human lands?" she asked him.

Hm. I would normally let him through, El'Duga be willing, but there's something about him that's....not right Joker thought to himself. He growled at the stranger. "In El'Duga's name." he growled "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
FerretFanatic

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:25 pm

"Oh jeez, another cracker." Bones muttered under his breath. "And where I'm going," he said in a louder voice, "Is of none of your concern, though i can assure you, you shan't be bothered by me any time soon... If you let me pass. I don't want any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Joker winced. "If you don't want any trouble, why did you just insult me?" he said, his voice soft and threatening.

Evangeline licked her mate on the cheek. Please, Joker. Let's not turn this into a fight. Leave him be. He won't be a problem, will you?" She directed her last words at the black wolf.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
FerretFanatic

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:42 am

"It's in my nature to insult those that won't move out of my way quick enough. We've been standing here for a very long time now." He could tell they were on the brink of a fight. "I really don't see why you won't let me pass. And you're the problem at the moment - not me so..."
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:35 am

"Joker, please." Evangeline begged. "I don't want a fight."

Joker glanced at his pregnant mate and nodded, and the two moved out of the stranger's way. "If you ever darken our doorstep again, don't think I'll let you go so easily." he threatened.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
FerretFanatic

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:39 pm

"Darken your doorstep!!!" Bones barked angrily. "In case you haven't noticed, i was here first - and you were the ones preventing me from leaving!" He leaped over them easily, and stood past them on higher ground. "Stay out of my way next time."

Just as he disappeared...

Bonnie padded into the junkyard. It was raining, washing away the scent she had been following. It smelt so much like hers... like an immortals. She shook her head, trying not to raise her hopes too high. 20 minutes later she had reached two other wolves and approached them warily. She smiled at them, but didn't know what to say... the male dog looked.... well.... he had an insane look in his eyes that she wasn't too sure about.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 2:30 am

Joker watched the wolf leave and fell silent.

Evangeline caught sight of the second wolf and moved closer to her mate, nuzzling him.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
FerretFanatic

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 7:29 am

Bonnie waited for them both to notice her.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:48 am

Evangeline turned to the wolf fully. "Well? What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
FerretFanatic

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 7:44 am

Bonnie recoiled slightly at the harsh voice. "Has a black wolf passed through these parts?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:26 am

Evangeline looked at the strange she wolf. "Yes, he has. He was heading towards the foreset. That is, unless you mean Joker here."

Joker gave Evangeline a look. He hated it when people drew attention to him.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
FerretFanatic

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 2:19 pm

"Thankyou for your help. Would you mind answering a few questions for me?"
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:30 am

"What is this, a freakin' interview?!" Evangeline asked, surprised.
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
FerretFanatic

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:49 am

Bonnie blinked calmly. "I just need to know what his character was like. I've been tracking him for a while now - classified pack business. I think he knows I'm following him. Is he like.... a bad wolf?
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:30 am

"Don't know, he wasn't really around long enough to tell." Evangeline said, bored. "He was very rude though."
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
FerretFanatic

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:52 am

"Thanks." Bonnie said and was bout to skip around them when a black mass attacked her from the side. She squeaked as teeth ripped a huge gash through her shoulder.
Bones pranced back, looking at the damage he had done. "Why have you been following me?" He barked. He was a little distracted though... her scent was so much like his..... "I'm immortal!!!" She howled through her pain, "Like you!"
Bones shook his head. "My wounds would have healed by now." He was about to attack when Bonnie squeaked, "Let me tell my story!"

Last edited by FerretFanatic on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:25 pm

Joker growled as the wolf attacked. "You had no right." he growled. "You have no right to attack a wolf on our territory. Get out of here."
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
FerretFanatic

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:58 am

"You're territory!" Bones snapped, but then he changed tact. "Aren't you going to let her heal here? And aren't you going to let her tell her story?" Bones smiled wolfishly.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:25 am

"I was talking to you when I said to get out. The she-wolf is welcome to stay here protected until her wounds are healed."
Back to top Go down
FerretFanatic
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
FerretFanatic

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:37 pm

"Yes, but if I go, then she won't be able to tell her story, will she?"
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 2:29 am

"Well you can listen to her story from outside our territory." Joker growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Curious Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Curious Place   A Curious Place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Curious Place
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next