White Canyon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
White Canyon

A wolf role playing site

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Sheba

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Male Posts : 267

Main Character
Character Name: Joker
Pack Position: Pack Leader
Territory: The Junkyard

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 5:13 am

Joker paced in the clearing of the Junkyard that had been set aside for training, waiting for Sheba to turn up so he could start training her. Training a pup was going to be a nuisance. He'd have to speak. But hopefully this one would turn out to be a good fighter for the pack. That way she could train the next one.
Back to top Go down
HauntedWolf
Pup
Pup
HauntedWolf

Female Posts : 27

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:07 am

Sheba bounced into the clearing, excited about starting her training. She was going to be trained by the pack leader! How many wolf pups could say that they were being trained by the pack leader!
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:38 am

Joker stopped pacing and looked at the prancing pup. El'Duga, help me he prayed silently. "Right." he went over to the pup, which was now standing watching him eagerly with its tail wagging, and used his paw to make it sit. "The first thing you need to know about being a fighter is that your main priority is the safety of the pack. You have to drive off any threats, stop them from harming the pack, even at the cost of your own life. Throughout the course of your training, I'll be acting as the threat. It's your duty to protect Evangeline and Symphony. They're not fighters - they haven't been trained to defend themselves. That's your job." He walked a short distance away from her and turned to face her, sinking into a crouch, ready to pounce. "Stop me from getting past you. Defend Evangeline and Symphony!"
Back to top Go down
HauntedWolf
Pup
Pup
HauntedWolf

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:40 pm

Sheba ran at the Joker as he pounced, going for his neck.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:46 pm

"Good!" Joker called to the pup as she went for the neck. He avoided the attack and ran past her. "But not good enough. Evangeline and Symphony would now be dead. I'm not gonna go easy on you in this training. I'm not gonna just let you win because it's your first time, or because you're not experienced. A real threat wouldn't do that, neither will I. Now, lets do it again." He ran at the pup again.
Back to top Go down
HauntedWolf
Pup
Pup
HauntedWolf

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:16 am

Sheba jumped on the older wolf's back and started biting at him.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:37 am

"Nice try!" Joker said, going back onto his back legs and shaking the pup off of him. He ran past her again. "Evangeline and Symphony are dead again."
Back to top Go down
HauntedWolf
Pup
Pup
HauntedWolf

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 pm

"Well what do I do then?" Question
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 am

"You stop me from getting past you!" he said. "Attack me like you would a real threat." he charged at her again.
Back to top Go down
HauntedWolf
Pup
Pup
HauntedWolf

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:04 am

This time Sheba jumped out and bit his neck really hard.
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Joker shook his head hard, throwing the pup off. "Dead again." he growled. "I don't expect you to be able to stop me getting past you, that'll come in time. Make sure you keep practicing, and you'll be able to fight me off....in a couple of years or so. Class dismissed."
Back to top Go down
HauntedWolf
Pup
Pup
HauntedWolf

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:36 am

Yes but its not my thought your an adult and im a pup
Back to top Go down
Jaymee
Alpha Wolf
Alpha Wolf
Jaymee

Main Character

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:52 am

"Yes, but if you don't learn what to do now, you won't know what to do when you're an adult and the pack's being attacked. Start learning what to do, and practice, that's how you'll learn to do it properly." Joker headed off through the Junkyard in search of Evangeline and Symphony.

ooc: All done. That wasn't so bad. Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Sheba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Sheba   Training Sheba Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Sheba
Page 1 of 1